- This event has passed.
ONLINE: Up in the Air
October 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Up in the Air is a collaborative work by Japanese natural dye artist Maki Teshima and Finnish-French American artist-painter Amanda Millet-Sorsa that engages in an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural exchange on color and both artists’ relationship to nature. This event is part of the Finlandia Foundation New York Chapter cultural programming for October.
- Introduction by Maki Teshima and Amanda Millet-Sorsa (5 min)
- Meditation through a sonic environment, an original soundtrack by Mahir Cetiz (10 min).
- Screening of the short film on our moving outdoor art exhibition at Far Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY (10 min).
- Q&A and Discussion with Maki Teshima & Amanda Millet-Sorsa
- Photo and video credit by Saori Ichikawa-White.
Buy Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/up-in-the-air-tickets-124815036133